In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, users of this website are informed of the following information on general information on the Web.
The website www.clampluzymadera.com is owned by Clamp, with address at Ruaya street - 3 (46009) Valencia, Valencia.
General Conditions of Use
Access to the Web page attributes to the user the status of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, these General Conditions.
Use of the Website
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, the use of the Website for illicit or harmful purposes against Clamp or third parties, or that could cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the WEB site is prohibited.
The use of www.clampluzymadera.com is done under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User. Said responsibility shall extend to the use, by this or any third party, of passwords or similar assigned for access to the Website, as well as any of its services.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Clamp reserves the right to deny access to the Website to those users who violate these general conditions at any time and without prior notice.
Reservation of Rights
Clamp reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the website, as well as to modify or eliminate services, contents and access conditions and / or use of the Web.
The Company reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the presentation of the Web service or any of the services that comprise it.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
Clamp does not grant any guarantee nor is liable in any case for damages of any kind that may arise due to:
- - The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website and / or its services or contents.
- - The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the website and / or its services or contents to meet needs, activities or concrete results or expectations of users.
- - Illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to the good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to public order, of the website, its services or contents, by the user.
- - The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Web.
The persons or entities that intend to make or hyperlink from a Web page of another Internet portal to any of the Clamp web pages must submit to the following conditions:
The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization of Clamp.
Deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of www.clampluzymadera.com will not be established without the express prior authorization of the company.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be included on the pages of www.clampluzymadera.com, nor on the services or contents thereof. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the Web page in which it is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Clamp of the services and contents offered on said Website. or portal.
The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between the company and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of the company of the services and contents on said website or portal .
Clamp will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included in them.
The Web www.clampluzymadera.com offers the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of providing users with the search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to view them. Clamp does not market, direct, or previously control, nor does it own the contents, services, information and statements available on these websites.
Clamp does not assume any responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on Web sites not managed by the company and which are accessible through the Web site www.clampluzymadera.com.
Intellectual and industrial property
The texts, images, logos, distinctive signs, sounds, animations, videos, source code and other content included in this website are the property of Clamp or this, in its case, has the right to use and exploit them, and in that sense they are erected as works protected by current intellectual and industrial property legislation.
Any transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage, total or partial, made for profit or commercial purposes, of the contents stored on this website, is expressly prohibited, except prior and express consent of the owner of the rights. < / p>
For the purpose of preserving the possible rights of intellectual or industrial property, in the event that any user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the Website, notify Clamp of this circumstance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating:
- - Personal data of the interested party holding the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, it must indicate the representation with which it acts.
- - Indication of the contents protected by the rights of intellectual or industrial property, and their location on the website.
- - Accreditation of the aforementioned intellectual or industrial property rights.
- - An express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
- - The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents contributed by third parties by third parties is their exclusive responsibility.
- - Access to this website does not grant the user any right or ownership over the intellectual and industrial property rights of the corporate elements.